Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bittersweet.

This is the most memorable day of 2013 for me. It's filled with happiness, a little jealousy, respect, and most of all, honor. It's the buck that I have been chasing all fall. It's the biggest buck I've ever had in front of me alive. It's the buck I had underneath my stand at pitch dark the month before and had to listen to him rubbing trees for a half hour. 



Will shot this smasher after coming home for a break from Alaska! This old buck weighed 210 pounds DRESSED.  I am so incredibly honored that I got to help him drag it out, and that I was able to see him up close, and even sneak a picture with him! Bittersweet. This man is an incredible hunter and a huge inspiration to me!  


Will guides hunters throughout the Midwest following the snow goose migration each year with Northern Skies Outfitters.  






No comments:

Post a Comment