Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lucky 7 "Whitetail Miracle" Review




I had the pleasure of testing out a great deer attractant from Nelson Creek Outdoors: Lucky 7 Whitetail Miracle.  I used it as a topper on a mineral block and whole corn, and the results were amazing!  

In 7 days, I had 11, 426 pictures on my trail camera!  


There are three main points that I want to highlight about this great attractant:

The first thing I noticed when I opened the package was the strong aroma; the syrup-like liquid had a delicious sweet, fruity, spicy, candy-like smell and the sweetness was strong enough to be smelled from quite a ways away.  A little goes a long ways with Whitetail Miracle, and I only needed to squirt about a tablespoon mixed in the corn to coat it well.  

The second point is that, I have had that mineral block sitting there for atleast 6 months.  The deer have never even touched it even when I saturated it in Deer Cane or other name brand liquid attractants.  UNTIL, I squirted just a tiny amount of Whitetail Miracle on the block; as you can see below, the deer started licking, pawing, and gnawing on it, and today, the block is completely gone.

 

The third, and probably the most important reason that I like this attractant, is that the big bucks, those mature monsters that we spend all fall chasing, trying to get a glimpse of, are so attracted to this product that they come right in.  This big boy was been a ghost all season.  I tried everything to bring him into the camera, or to get him to walk under my stand, but all he would do was come into the frame just enough to get a few tines in a picture then he was off; he didn't care about the scrapes or the corn or anything.  But with Whitetail Miracle, he seems to be pulled on a chain into the area!  He came back to this spot several times over the week too!







Below are some more pictures of the deer herd that is now addicted to Whitetail Miracle.  You can see that they were coming in at all times throughout the day and couldn't get enough!  To order yours, visit http://store.nelsoncreekoutdoors.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_14&products_id=17














No comments:

Post a Comment