Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Coyote in a Cable Restraint


I caught this cute little female in a cable restraint this morning.  I loved all the dark markings on her and the white tip on her tail.  Unfortunately though, when I went to skin her out, I noticed her pelt smelled horrible, and she was just ridden with lice.  Her skin was oozing a foul brown juice and her hair was matted and falling out as I brushed her.  So, after trying my best to salvage her, I disposed of this carcass so no other animals could be infected.
All those little "seeds" are lice crawling in and out of the skin and mats of fur.



1 comment:

  1. Witnessing a coyote in a cable restraint is a powerful reminder of the resilience and adaptability of wildlife. In Todays Digital Age Why Is Online Privacy Important It showcases the intricate balance of nature and highlights the importance of coexisting.

    ReplyDelete