Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The One That DIDN'T Get Away!

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!?!
OMG I can't even believe what just happened to me! I check my email quick before work and see this from a woman named Pam, "our foreman found one of your coyotes hanging from our poles, do you still want it?" I google the company and see they are nearly a mile down the railroad tracks.
Two weeks ago, when I got those double males in cable restraints, I actually caught a third coyote but the quick link opened and she got away. Embarrassed, I didn't say anything to anyone. Well it turns out this female was trying to jump across a pile of poles at their site and the snare end got wedged, so she hung herself and died instantly. Looks like she died just a couple days ago so what the hell I'm going to skin her out. I think I can now call that double a TRIPLE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment